Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day One

Last year at our Relief Society Christmas Dinner they gave each of us a booklet "28 Days closer to Christ".  I just re-found it and thought I should start on it now--I will finish on Dec 20th--just before we head to Utah for Christmas.....hopefully, and I'm sure it will, help us (or at least me) have a more spiritual Christmas. 

So to start Day One:
FAITH TO BE HEALED.
Mark 5:25-34
"Faith is a principle of power.  God works by power, but this power is usually exercised in response to our faith."    President Dieter F. Uchtdorf
Day One Challenge
What "healing" do you need in your life?
How might coming closer to Christ help heal you?
-write down what you hope to gain from this process.
-decide when and schedule a time to devote to coming closer to Christ each day.

I hope to, like I said, gain a more Christ centered Christmas.  I hope to be a good example to my children of a woman who believes in and  follows the Savior.  I hope to be able to lead a more fulfilled and spiritual life.

I would like to set a time but for now I will just say that I will be doing this for the next 28 days everyday--and post it here!

**I only posted part of what is in the booklet.

No comments:

Post a Comment