Thursday, December 2, 2010

Week Three Menu

Breakfasts:
French Toast
 McD's (Keddington family tradition on Thanksgiving)
Toast, Eggs, Strawberries, Yogurt
German Pancakes
Dino Biscuits, homemade Apple Butter
With cut up in season Fruit.

Lunches:
Kids for school-- Fruit, sandwich, crackers, water or koolaid, yogurt, string cheese if we have some, dessert
Mom and Dad-- Leftovers from last nights dinner, salad, sandwich, or just some fruit.

Dinners:
Stir Fry
Leftover Thanksgiving (2 days)
Teriyaki Chicken over Rice, Beans, Clemintines
Hamburgers, Relish Tray, Potatoes
Creamy Chicken Lasagna
School Fundraiser at Stevie B's


*I do not claim to be an expert or perfect--I can only try not to use processed foods

2 comments:

  1. What is this rice stuff I see appearing on your page. I thought it was a forbidden food. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was til I discovered oven rice--yummy! oh and Chinese or Japanese fried rice are also acceptable.

    ReplyDelete