Friday, December 3, 2010

Day 6

Keep A Record

Read 2 Nephi 4:15-16
Read 2 Nephi 25:21, 23, 26

"Keep an account of the dealings of God with you daily. I have written all the blessings i have recieved, and I would not take gold for them."  President Wilford Woodruff

Challenge
-take time to write your testimony of Christ. Include your belief in Him, your gratitude for Him, or an experience that has strengthened your relationship with Him.
-obtain and keep a journal of your process of Coming Closer to Christ, recording the treasures and discoveries that come to you as you follow this path.

I have an on-going journal titled Amanda's Lessons that I write all these things in. I will probably never put it on here--it contains all my thoughts and feelings I receive when I study my scriptures, pray, watch conference, attend meetings, etc.... I love it! I hope that someday my children will read it and love it too! Does that sound vain-I just hope that they will take the time to read it really.

No comments:

Post a Comment